20.9.08

My note book


Besides writing down grammar and useful notes,
Lets see what else do i have in my notebook when i
was studying in Zheda, Hangzhou 。。。


a map for me to cycling from Zheda University to Yan'an Lu.
i got a real map, after losing myself cycling in the city.
it always looks simple when other people gives you direction.


a smiley


a sketch plan of the rooms i have stayed in hangzhou.
on the right is a sharing, with my friend Yuuki.
and the left one is a single room.


gogogo kitaro characters


a thank you note from my friends after drinking
in my room when i fell asleep, how polite.
yeah'' yoroshiku to you too Masaya.


Doraemon comic


Doraemon ''smiling''


here, this was culture class with my korean friend,
i learned korean billiard call Sagoo which consists of
2 white balls, 2 red balls and a billiard table without pockets.


when i was revising outdoors.


Buyong's note
that's a cute little duck


sea creatures 。。。


chinese tongue twister
黑化黑灰化肥灰会挥发发灰黑讳为黑灰花会回飞;
灰化灰黑化肥会会挥发发黑灰为讳飞花回化为灰。



and of course when my friends were bored,
they too add a lil something to my note book.
Thanks Burong... i look pretty in that dress.

No comments: